WHY INVEST IN EMBASSY SPRINGS?
Embassy Springs was conceived with the intent of creating answers to the challenges of urban living and to offer homebuyers and investors one of the most promising investments. The global innovators we have partnered with meet our high standards make the city more alluring to investors. To further enhance the living experience, we have partnered with the best names for concierge, property management, sports and art academies.
NORTH BENGALURU – THE INVESTMENT HOTBED
Proposed Commercial Development
- 4000 acres of KIADB land to be developed in IT/BT, Hardware and Aerospace fields near the airport.
- The 980-acre Bangalore Aerospace Park is attracting investments from 56 large and mid-sized companies.
- An aerospace park with an investment around Rs.30,000 crore (current exchange rate) to create 4,000 to 5,000 jobs in the highly skilled area and 2.5 lakh jobs in skilled and indirect jobs.
- Wipro Infrastructure Engineering, the global hydraulics business of Wipro is setting up an actuator manufacturing facility with an investment of Rs. 7,000 crore to produce 2,000 actuators a year.
- Swiss Group STARRAG is setting up a machining plant.
- A 14-acre Nano Park with a 100 crore investment at Nelamangla.
- With BIAL IT investment in 10,000-12,000 acres, 55 MNCs including TCS, Wipro, the development will generate investments worth USD 1.2mn direct & USD 2.8 mn indirectly.
- KSIIDC - commercial development on 309 acres.
- Sanctioned 35 acres for the construction of convention centers and hotels.
- 22 acres of retail, hospitality complete with 3 hospitals coming up. Also proposed is Trident 5 Star hotel in Devanahalli near BIAL.
- The Government of Karnataka has also proposed setting up an entertainment park named ‘Space City’ along the lines of Disneyland in Bangalore.
- The Oberoi at BIAL, Marriott Golf Resort and Convention Centre near Nandi Hills and The Taj Business Hotel coming up soon.
- Construction for the biggest convention center has been sanctioned by the government. This will house two 5 star hotels on approximately 35 acres of land, close to Devanahalli Business Park.
- Manipal Education is setting up a 200-acre university campus.
- Aviation Academy spread across 9 acres.
UPCOMING COMMERCIAL HUB
Devanhalli is to be a major commercial hub.
there's no better time to invest in real estate.
To find out more about the appreciation potential at Embassy Springs, get in touch!